Mr. Dittborn’s practice is focused mainly on residential, commercial and industrial real estate projects, both development and structuring; public works infrastructure,engineering and construction projects; the concession system, energy and mining. He has vast experience as a tax and corporate advisor to investment funds and family offices.
– Besalco Group, attorney (2010-2015)
– Chadwick & Aldunate Abogados (2005-2010)
– Member of the Chilean Bar Association
– Admitted to the Chilean Bar in 2008
– Languages: Spanish and English
– School of Law, Catholic University of Chile (2005)
– Diploma in Tax Analysis and Planning, Catholic University of Chile (2011)
– Master of Law, specialization in Tax Law, Catholic University of Chile (2011-2012)
– Reforma Tributaria, “Análisis Artículo 17 Nº 8 letras a) y b): Enajenación de Bienes Raíces, Acciones y Derechos Sociales (Translation: The Tax Reform, An Analysis of Article 17.8.a) and b): Sale of Real Estate, Stock and Equity Interests), Santiago de Chile, Thomson Reuters (2015).
– Professor of Commercial Law and Tax Law, School of Law, Andres Bello University, Chile (since 2010).
– Professor of Evaluation of Real Estate Projects Course, Business School, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez of Chile (since 2016)