Mr. Coeymans deals mainly with civil and commercial litigation and arbitration, antitrust affairs and regulated market matters. He has experience in corporate law and mergers and acquisitions
– Carey y Cía., Senior Attorney in the Corporate, Antitrust and Regulated Market Group (2009 – 2014)
– Vial y Cía. (2005 – 2009)
– Leading Antitrust Lawyer since 2013, awarded by Chambers and Partners Latin America
– Arbitrator of the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Santiago Chamber of Commerce
– Member of the Chilean Bar Association
– Admitted to the Chilean Bar in 2006
– Languages: Spanish and English
– School of Law, Catholic University of Chile (2004)
– Master of Law (LL.M.), Columbia University, New York, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar (2009)
– Descuentos multiproducto ¿Práctica exclusoria o competencia agresiva?, in the book “La Libre Competencia en el Chile del Bicentenario,” Santiago, Chile, Thomson Reuters: PuntoLex (2011). Translation of article title: Multiproduct Discounts: An exclusionary practice or aggressive competition? Translation of book title: Pure Competition in Bicentennial Chile.
– “Caso Explora” (Translation: Explora Case). Ruling 113/2011 of the Antitrust Court of Chile petitioned by the National Economic Prosecutor’s Office against Abercrombie & Kent et al., in “Estudios de Libre Competencia, Consumidor y Regulación” (2013). Translation of book title: Studies on Pure Competition, Consumers and Regulation.
– Professor of Economic Law, School of Law, Catholic University of Chile (since 2006)
– Professor in the Antitrust Master of Law and Diploma Programs, Catholic University of Chile (since 2012)