Mr. Aninat’s expertise is in infrastructure, engineering and construction projects as well as in the development and structuring of real estate projects. He has ample experience in corporate mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, the securities markets, investment funds and corporate law in general.
– Prieto y Cía., attorney in the Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Securities Market and Project Group (2012 and 2015)
– Member of the Chilean Bar Association
– Admitted to the Chilean Bar in 2012
– Languages: Spanish and English
– School of Law, Catholic University of Chile (2012)
– Diploma in Tax Analysis and Planning, Catholic University of Chile (2015)